RO/DI help

sferris1

Reefing newb
I see alot of you are buying your setups at purewaterclub which is what I plan to do. My question is this, they have a household section and a reef section what is the difference besides price (for 5 stage or 6)?

They have quite a list for reef and household purposes which I can understand your confusion.There really is any difference,I've notice.Some on the list in both categories come with a GAC post filter for improving taste and odor.I would just get one that will give you 0ppm.Some of the kits will and some won't.All their units are either 100-150gph,so there isn't any issue there.

Don't forget a TDS meter.

Thanks reeffreak that helps I think. How about the tank do you need it to work the system? or is it just easier with the tank? As you can see I know nothing about these.

I ended up ordering the OCEAN REEF + 1 FIVE STAGE 75 GPD RO/DI from The Filter Guys. It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow! Woot! I'll let you know how it goes. I think I'm going to install it inline with my washing machine since it gives me a drain to dispose of all the waste water.

Back