ro/di

It looks decent. I would prefer to go through bulk reef supply and get their economy unit. Its smaller and you get their excellent customer service instead of some factory in china somewhere

I agree with Amber I just got Bulk Reefs 5 stage RODI, the difference between yours and BRS is the 5th stage. Yours has the extra carbon, BRS is the DeIonizing stage, and they like to take care of the customers. It might be a few bucks more, but it's an incredible system.

Happy New Year.

I agree with Amber I just got Bulk Reefs 5 stage RODI, the difference between yours and BRS is the 5th stage. Yours has the extra carbon, BRS is the DeIonizing stage, and they like to take care of the customers. It might be a few bucks more, but it's an incredible system.

Happy New Year.
Are you referring to the unit that sells for $159. If so does that unit come with a sink faucet for drinking water?

how do you guys have your units hooked up as far as the faucet or just running into jugs as needed - thats my only question on these units other then that its rather simple

I just run the line straight into a garbage can (that was bought new for this purpose) and collect the water there. I do not utilize the RO/DI for drinking purposes

It comes with every adapter that you could use, for hoses, taps, tapping into plastic or copper lines.

They didn't miss a step on this unit.

Go for it, you won't be disappointed.

Back