Rocky Mountain Reef Club

jdallred

Reefing newb
The Rocky Mountain Reef Club is dedicated to the endorsement, education, and fellowship of captive marine systems hobbyists in the Rocky Mountain region.

We are a group of marine aquarists striving to increase awareness among fellow members and the public of the importance and value of marine ecosystems and their preservation through captive propagation and responsible collection of organisms. We will attempt to deepen hobbyists’ knowledge about the husbandry and study of marine plants and animals, increasing the longevity and well being of the creatures in our care. We are a diverse group of individuals from all walks of life, and any hobbyists, beginner to expert, are welcome and encouraged to join.

Now is an exciting time to become a member of RMRC, as our club is coming out of a time of restructuring and we have many exciting events scheduled and many more in the works. We have also been working on getting both local and Internet sponsors and we would like to thank them for their donations and assistance in spreading the word about our organization.

We look forward to seeing you at our meetings and hearing from you on the boards!

If you would like to find out more about our club or would like to become a member please visit our club website at; Rocky Mountain Reef Club - Home

I want to welcome all members of the RMRC to Living Reefs. If there is anything I can do feel free to private message me at any time.

Thanks!

Back