Royal Gramma added

Apestyler

Reefing newb
We had a new addition to the tank at the weekend ... a Royal Gramma, below is a snap a took of it earlier. He was a bit shy to begin with but has become alot more active and starting to stray away from his 'caves' more.

GrammaSmall.jpg

Very nice, I added one a month or so back and he is beautiful, took a while to come out from the caves but is great to see. Since I added my Coral Beauty he has become even more adveturous, the two tend to swim about togehter a lot and look great!

minireefer said:
Nice looking fish glad to hear that your is out and swimming around most like to hide alot

Yeah I've read that too ... so I'm really pleased!

When I first added it to the tank he took residence in the regal tangs sleeping quarters ... he was soon chased out of there ... was pretty funny to watch. Hasn't been any disputes apart from that :)

Nice fish.My royal gramma has been in my tank for about 8 months and he has become the bully of the tank .Does not what anything around his cave .He will even back my tang up and the tang is 3 times his size .They are very pretty fish Hope u enjoy yours as much as I have mine.

Back