sailfin tang?

meshman10

"YA CANT FIX STUPID"
Bought a sailfin like a week ago. He just discoverd the algea (Thanks to one of my clearner shrimp) clip and is flat out getting after it. this is my first tang and was wandering how often to place the algea clip. The rest of my fish get fed 1nc a day at 4:00 1/2 cube brine and a cube of mysis. 1 pair of mated maroons (hosting)1 firetail ,1 sand sifting, 1 coral beauty. plz adviz...

I put a 3 X 3 piece on the clip every day for my tangs, but now everyone in the tank eats it. Just watch that it gets all eaten after a period of time.

I have 3 tangs and one is a sailfin, I feed them seaweed stirps everyday. Like they said just make sure it doesnt stay in there all day and night:Cheers:

The biggest thing is that they should eat vegetable matter daily. so you can find foods that definitely have that. however I feed my tangs nori minimum 3 times a week but usually every day. except my bristletooth. he doesn't care for it. more into film algae.

i'm an idiot, sry guys I ment seedweed not algae.but yea, the other fish eat it as well ,if a peace should happy to slip by the tang. so, everyday then.. cool, and pic's of him will be posted today..(after beach)

I thought about it Alexander.But decided that I'm not as nervey as I used to be:shock: Must be old age catching up to me:frustrat: :mrgreen:
If i were you i would not risk it either. Im about to add my bristletooth to my 180 from my 80 and im nervous enough as it is about that with only my vlamingi. it will be fine im sure but still. Either way i would not risk it especially with you atlantic. but hey you seem to be daring with the catch phrase if you aint flooding your not reefing. might as well add to the insanity :mrgreen: ha! jk

Back