salt creep

You got it Fastlight. You dont really notice until it starts functioning again, then its like where the hell have you been for so long.

Oh please dustin thanks to mothers of america i got 8hrs of sleep just about everynight.I got more sleep there than i did at home. So there would have been plenty of time:) The service isnt what it used to be imo

Well like anything...there is some good sides to it and some bad sides to it. And I just went through it. Yes i was exhausted the whole time but that didnt mean that you didnt get your sleep. Only time you didnt get it was during the nights you had firewatch and during some of the night movement things we had. Oh and the crucible.

Yeah you get plenty of sleep in Basic. AIT when you start getting some freedom back is when the sleep starts to wane. Then it is your choice to sleep or not. I think that the service of my father was a lot more capable than the my Army days, but it is definately a different time. Everything is PC now, co-ed training, etc. The DI's hands are tied when it comes to being physical, its just a kinder gentler Army. Good for the soldiers what it means to the country's defense remains to be seen.

My impression from NDB is it hasn't changed much for people like him that were in Special Forces units and such. It's still male-only and very rigorous.

Oh for sure the Rangers and SF guys are still high speed and the Airborne, Air Assault and Infantry are too, to an extent, but your basic soldier isnt the same as it was say 20 years ago.

Co-ed basic was just a distraction, you had people sneaking into closets to have sex and crap like that. This is one case of seperate but equal that I would totally agree with.

uh, as far as salt creep having the same effects as saltpeter, well, i got six kids, so maybe i need more tanks around the house!!! LOL!!!!

Back