Salt Water Sea World for Sale

unboundmind

Reefing newb
health forces the sale of my beloved established sea world and friends therein. i prefer selling the whole world and related equipment. more pictures, detailed inventory available.

Attachments

• tank plus lites.jpg
    tank plus lites.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,224
  • pj cardinal and tomato clown.jpg
    pj cardinal and tomato clown.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 490
Last edited:
Sorry to hear that.

You're going to have to list all equipment, livestock, etc and an asking price if you want to get any responses.

health forces the sale of my beloved established sea world and friends therein. i prefer selling the whole world and related equipment. more pictures, detailed inventory available.
SEAWORLD INVENTORY Acryllic Tank 85 gallon Ecotech Marine VorTech Propeller MP40 Pump w/ Gen2 Wireless Wave Driver Jager 250 W Heater 17 inch UL Approved 36 Inch Current USA Outer Orbit 1X150W 10K HQI-MH W/ 2X96W Dual Actinc & 4 Lunar Lights Gen-X PCX30 External Water Pump NWB-150 Octopus Needlewheel 150 Protein Skimmer Transporter tank SYBON HD REFRACTOMETER ATC Sump Solid wood stand
Mandarin Mandarin Pajama Cardinal Barbary Clown Maroon Clown Yellow Tang Engineer Gobe Red Hawk Fish Clam Fromia Marble Sea Star Emerald Crab Scarlet Reef Hermit (2) Blue Hermits (2) Nassarias Snail (2) Bumblebee Snail (2)
Purple Whip Fire and Ice Polyp Aussie War frag Holiday Favia Cabbage Leather Hairy Mushroom Coral Devil's Hand Misc mushrooms (99.00 half loss) Coral unknown type
Caulerpa
Live Rock (est 80lbs @ 6.00)
Live Sand (est 15 lbs)
TOTAL VALUE NOT INCLUDING LABORS OF LOVE $ 3,143

ASKING
$ 2,200 or make an offer

Back