Sankha's 100G Reef tank

Jesus! It was looking good too. I really liked the almost barren aquascape. Sorry to see this happen. Did anything survive?

Jesus. How did that even happen?

I put a new big sea snail with a hard shell. It was around 6 inches long. To feed or something it used to rise itself from glass using its body and once it gets disturbed it used to go back in the shell so fast making it knocking against the glass. I heard it 2 times and 3rd time, BOOM!

Oh wow man, I'm sorry to hear that :(. You going to replace the tank? Or you calling it quits? (I hope you get a new tank!)

Yah already looked in to a new tank. Most probably I'll buy it today. Since this happened I was given the chance to increase the tank size. I found a good tank with the wood stand 36x36x36inch which can hold about 200 gallons for $120. This time I'm going to add protective sticker on the glass just to be on the safe side lol. :)

That tank would be great for corals, but horrible for some of the fish you have. If I was you, I'd fine a tank that was 6 ft long for the tangs and angels you had. But, glad to hear you're staying in the hobby! :^::bounce:

That tank would be great for corals, but horrible for some of the fish you have. If I was you, I'd fine a tank that was 6 ft long for the tangs and angels you had. But, glad to hear you're staying in the hobby! :^::bounce:

Yap I know but I already gave away all of my fishes and was thinking of making the new one reef only maybe max a clown or two. Fish is a tricky business men, specially I hate it when they get ICK and all other problems. I'm only worried because of the volume of water it might get bit difficult to do monthly 15% water changes. It will be me carring 30 gallons of water from the beach to my house and down the stairs. Lol gonna be a hard job :P

Finally got the new tank. Hopefully it'll be completed in a weeks time! :D

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 354
Back