Score!!!

So some of you may have seen... https://www.livingreefs.com/free-salt-water-aquarium-t26057.html

Well it was real!!! Don't worry I didn't alone my Dad went with me. Well I got a all of it and though its COVERED IN BUBBLE ALGAE its really nice lookin LR... I picked off all of the BA off of the corals and put them in my tank the LR and tank needs a REALLY DEEP CLEANING...(this weekend) but I am thinking it's gonna be a softy tank for my GF she really likes softy's. Even the snails were covered I will post pics its funny :) but for sure SCORE!!!!

DSC_5621.jpg

DSC_5608.jpg

DSC_5605.jpg

DSC_5604.jpg

DSC_5609.jpg

Yeah so some cool stuff for sure. :) all of the corals and stuff are in my tank... I have the LR in the tank with 1/2 full and a power head but IT STINKS IN HERE!!!!!

Thats an awesome score Donna.:D
But of course we all knew it would be.Your the luckiest woman alive.:wink:

Isn't that always the way. The woman with 25 tanks gets a free one, and the 98 yr old widow wins $200 million dollars.

Great score Donna...Byt the way haven't seen any pics of that little fluval that you got. How's that going?

I agree. I'm pretty sure I live in the wrong part of the country!

YES, this area is very big reef community and that has only bennifted me... but Seattle is really nice, I can take you to all the cool LFS. :)

Hahahaha im in the wrong country!!

I will trade you?

Isn't that always the way. The woman with 25 tanks gets a free one, and the 98 yr old widow wins $200 million dollars.

Great score Donna...Byt the way haven't seen any pics of that little fluval that you got. How's that going?

lol Yes I have good fish luck but let me tell you that the extent of my luck.

The edge is in the dark. I will try to take some pics but I messed up the lights well ordered the wrong piece... so I am back to waiting but this time I am pretty sure its what I want.

Back