sea goblin

bri74

Reefing newb
Hello I am out of town at work and got a call that a fish I ordered about 2 months ago is in its called a sea goblin has any one kept one of these? Now I gotta wait 3 days till I get home to pick it up. heavy sigh...

I am ont familiar with that. It is a damsel? I am familiar with the blue devil or yellow devilfish. Is that what you are referring to?

-Doc

wow. that is f&%king ugly. Your tank, your fish - go for it. Glad you like it, someone needs to love it, just don't love it too close or you might get hurt!!!

-Doc

got home and picked up the sea goblin and he is very cool he walks all over the bottom of the tank with his four little legs and swims when necessary like when the snowflake eel chases it around and it is extremely quick. I put some pics up

dang! that thing would scare my kids and they would never get around my tank again. hmm. that's one way to keep the little nose and fingerprints off the glass.

it is uglier than that one pic of Dominick bending over in front of you, begging for a glory-hole shot

-Doc

sorry, had a long day at work and my mind just went to the wrong place. Glad I have a vacation til the 2nd of January

-Doc

If you guys go to liveaquaria.com there is a really good pic of it with his wings spread it looks really neat my kids like it I thought they wouldnt but it just sits at the bottom all day and walks around the kids are fascinated with it. I will try to get some better pics though.

Thought Id give an update.. The goblin is doing terrific he and the lionfish are best pals. The only prob is its been about 2 months now and he still only eats live food. Wont touch anything already dead.

Back