Seahorse Corting Dance...

Picasso

Seahorse Whisperer
This is so amazing! I've got to find my video. Evidently, Phoenix is a BOY! Phoenix and Star have been doing the corting dance for about 10 mins and it is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!

See Phoenix's pouch? He's inflating it to show Star what a stud he is!
3995314117_736f45290b.jpg

How I love my ponies.

C

So, I'm sitting here watching this beautiful display of nature. My horses are twirling, flashing their prettiest colors at each other... All I can think is "if my tank were 3 inches higher they might have a chance to transfer eggs, now if they try they will spill"

New tank THIS WEEKEND.

Congats on the courtship

Hope every thing works out. You never know, nature is very ingenious they might be able to make the transfer some how

I think the coolest part is how they look at each other and change colors. It's like they are totally flirting with each other. He's puffing up his pouch she's flashing pinks and deep purples right back at him. It's sooooo romantic! She's just swoooooning for him and he's such the macho guy. What a great show!

C

:shock: ....I know I shouldn't open my mouth and ruin the moment, so I'll just say, "Very Cool! And find that camera :squint:" :lol:

Back