seio powerheads

Had 4 of them, they didn't last more than 1 yr. won't start up after power shut off and won't work on a wave maker. i replaced them with modded mjs and the mjs are much quiter.

I use 4 MJ 1200 modded up with the sure flow upgrade kits and they work great.......I think they even might compare up to the koraila's (not sure on spelling) on performance.

K$'s are great I use four of them on my 110 with two K3's
WOW What corals are in your tank? I have 4 K-4's and 1 K-2 in my 6' 125. I had the 4 K-4's and 1 K-3, but it was too much flow for my anemone. I had to swap the K-3 for a K-2. I can't imagine 4 K-4's and 2 K-3's in a 4' tank.

I have the seio 2600, and I really don't care for it that much. Very big and heavy, tough to mount in the tank without the extra cost of a magnet. Works reliably so far after 3 months, but no good on a wavemaker. Get yourself K4's and mod them for the same flow with better control.

WOW What corals are in your tank? I have 4 K-4's and 1 K-2 in my 6' 125. I had the 4 K-4's and 1 K-3, but it was too much flow for my anemone. I had to swap the K-3 for a K-2. I can't imagine 4 K-4's and 2 K-3's in a 4' tank.

Ive got some sps and LPS and Leaters. The problem is that the tank is so deep 31" that its hard to get flow to the bottom. The K2's are really just used for surface aggitation.

Back