Sep. Picture of the Month - Voting

thats ok Adrastos, it was tough to pic just one. I am excited to have my image on the forum home page. Kinda makes me feel tingly all over. I plan on exceeding the previous images to insure more impressive tank pics in the future. I have big plans for my tanks...better lighting, more expensive and rare livestock, bigger tanks, more coral, etc. Thanks again for all the votes.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

sooooo, when does my pic magically show up? I have relatives to call and such about this.

It's been up since I posted you won :D You may need to refresh the page though to get it to work :) (CTRL+F5 should do it).

I hate to be a brat, but the posting on the home page says "Dr Macro" and, while I wish I was small, it is "Dr Marco".

I hate to be a brat, but the posting on the home page says "Dr Macro" and, while I wish I was small, it is "Dr Marco".

HAHAHAHAHA! I think Ian did that on purpose :). BTW congrats, Doc. Maybe now that you won, you will stop entering pictures so the rest of us get a shot at the front page! :p

Congrats Doc :beerchug:... I'd best get down to some serious picture taking in prep for next month... might have a subject you'll like actually Doc....

pwn3d-44295.jpg

Whoops :shock:

I'll fix that now! I'm so used to excel Macro programming, I think I was on autopilot!

Back