• andysgirl8800

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • d2mini

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm supposed to be finishing my bathroom remodel this weekend, but damn do I feel sick, so I'm laying in bed doing nothing instead. So without further ado, here is the voting!!

Hope you feel better Biff. Sucks being sick when you have work on the house to do. You should lay around and do nothing but read the posts here on LR :D

Hope you feel better Biff. Sucks being sick when you have work on the house to do. You should lay around and do nothing but read the posts here on LR :D

Thanks. What makes it suck even more is that today is NDB's birthday, and I had planned some fun stuff for us to do tonight to celebrate. But I'm in a really bad mood and don't feel good at all, so we're doing nothing.

Oh except still trying to fix the leak on my new tank. Yeah, it's still leaking.

Thanks. What makes it suck even more is that today is NDB's birthday, and I had planned some fun stuff for us to do tonight to celebrate. But I'm in a really bad mood and don't feel good at all, so we're doing nothing.

Oh except still trying to fix the leak on my new tank. Yeah, it's still leaking.

As a husband for over 18 years, making sure the better half is doing well when sick is ten times more important than fun on a birthday (even if it's *really fun*). He'll understand and be more concerned about you than his birthday.

And good luck with the leak. You sure don't need the stress right now.

Normally I like to root for the under dog (i.e. someone who isn't a professional photographer), but D2's shot was SO cool to me this month, I couldn't help but vote for it

Definitely take your time to feel better Biff, with all the crap swarming around these days (swine flu and the like), we've all got to take a little better care of ourselves

Last edited:
Since I couldnt make up my mind again this month,I had to revert back to my old draw it out of a box method.And Andysgirl gets my vote this month :D

Don't worry, month after month I've been in the "zero votes" club. It sucks, so as punishment I'll keep on torturing you guys with my awful pictures every month!!

Was torn between, RC's acan, yotes ric, and d2's Pep

Voted p2 because I loved to coloring of the zoas in the background
Nice pics to all:Cheers:

Alright, Dennnis my man you get my vote. It was tough. I really liked yote and want to support the man i fought so hard for to get a sweet camera, but damn that pep picture rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back