Shart!!!!!

phastroh

Do Not Listen To Me!!!
Ok I have 3 parts of this story so just label you answers A, B and C.

A)

I was trying to catch my Eel last night and I accidentally knocked over my bubble coral.

It is the tiny kind that looks green when small but more white when open.

It fell over and hit the glass. It wasn't far and from what I could see it sort of looked like maybe a few bubbles were damaged. I am pisssssssed.

It actually landed on top of the brain coral.

I didn't have it glued because I was in the process of thinking of getting a new tank.

I put it back in place and this mornnig it looked fine. I am 50/50 on the damage because when it was tipped over it could have just retracted a bit.

B)

I have moved the Brain Coral to the substrate maybe like 2 weeks ago I think.

Since the move which is about 5 inches lower than previous it is not looking the same. It looks fine it is just open less and doesn't seem as happy. I don't know if this is true but I just felt it was doing better where it was.

Is it closed more due to knowing it is on the ground or maybe Hermits or crabs touch it more so it is scared to open.

I was thinking of moving it back up.

C)

I have a Frog Spawn(purple and green)

A few days ago I noticed a bright spot on it. Not white but as it is was growing. There was also another spot that was a weird color.

It was really noticeable but I have not seen it again but haven't really looked. It was really weird though.

Ok thanks.

A. I knock my corals over all the time they fall under my gobys cave and I have to dig them out. My urchin carries them around for a couple days, my anemone stings them sometimes they are pretty resilient I am sure you didnt hurt it. Might just be mad for a few days.

B. I would say it takes a couple weeks for a coral to adjust and if its been 2 weeks and it seems unhappy them move it back up a little see how that goes. I am contantly moving stuff around in my tank.

c. I havea frogspawn and its doubled in size but I have never noticed spots or odd colors. A picture would be helpful.

No pic as the spots may have gone away. I will know later when I am off work and the lights are on.

Yeah it has also gotten way way bigger than it was in only a month.

The colors were strange for sure but were in the pigment.

Was actually cool to see. I guess one of the spots looked like a darker yet lighter color. As if the coral was stretching.

That buble coral could be on its way out. My brain coral stung the shyt outa my ricordia and it didnt take long for it to shrivel up and die. Gotta make sure we're all using enuff superglue to hold them down or this happens. Ive also had chalices fall on mushrooms and zoa's and they have also died.

It wasn't laying directly on the Brain Coral.

The Bubble Coral came attached to a large piece of rock so thankfully it was between the 2.

Out of all the corals this fits the rock it is siting on like a puzzle. I just can't glue them until I get my new tank.

I mean I guess I could crack it off later but I have had nothing fall in over a month. They are pretty safe until my arm was swingin around in there near it.

Back