yote

In Memoriam
Got these tonight.
media1-7.jpg

media1-6.jpg

I knew better than to hit the LFS today.:mrgreen:

Thank ya sir.
They look a lot better in person.
The top frag is a dark green with gold colored polyps.The bottom is a light yellow with kind of a purple poylp.

I can't tell is the bottom a milli maybe and the top a green slimer?

Naw,Theres not milli or slimer.
I'm thinking the top pic is some type of deep water acro and not sure about the bottom.I've not had time to investigate em to find out yet.

Yeah Ryan,Its going to help.
New AGA 125 should be here next week.Then looking at around $1500.00 for a LifeReef sump system,new lights,another 125lbs of sand,more live rock:mrgreen:

biff since he helps out at the local fish store he probably gets to pick them right out of the shipping box. and yote im glad you told me that the bottom one was yellow cause it looks bleach white in the picture. i was going to question your coral picking ability

Thanks y'all.

Yeah Alexander.Still using my cell phone for a camera.

Dustin,Helping at the store does have some awesome advantages.If I'm there when the orders come in,I do take payment in frags or colonies.My choice.Plus I get equipment and supplies at store cost and dont have to worry about shipping.And nope,There is no bleached spots on it.

Jag.Both of those was marked at 30 bucks.All they actually cost me was a couple of hours helping customers and bagging fish.

Back