sick clown

cthegame

Reef enthusiast
My large clown has an internal parasite. I noticed last night...im off to buy some copper and will setup the QT where she will probably not eat for the next 3 weeks...Hopefully she will make it :(

Question: should i quarantine her husband as well? I dont want them to forget each other. He is not sick.

Awww....good luck with them both :( keep us posted. Any idea how the parasite got in? Or did she possibly have it a while, and it just now surfaced?

thanks guys.

i wasnt concerned about the medication as i would do the research before buying...but my main question is should i QT both clowns if they are paired...

Last edited:
internal parasite medication seems to be harder to find (right away) than i thought. Went to 5 places (1 petco, 1 petsmart, 3 saltwater LFS'), all didnt have anything specific for internal. :(

she didnt make it. 5 mins ago i saw her dead and her husband is just hoovering right above her...:(

im actually sad about this. I have had other fish die before but she has been with me the longest, we sure had a long journey together...i wont flush her, i cant. I will give her a funeral and bury her.

RIP!

Yeah. Just try to add a much bigger clown.

He will love again
Though his heart is breaking
He will love again
Stronger than before
He will love again
Even if it takes a lifetime to get over her

Back