Silly Clown

CHARLIEANDJAMI

Reefing newb
We have 2 clowns, 1 decided today that he wants to host in my Elephant Ear! It is closed up for the night & the silly clown is trying to open it. & is actually laying in it...

good decision... didn't want to say anything earlier, but think you will be alot better off without it in a reef tank.

I miss him like CRAZY! But he wasnt where we are wanting to take the tank..We want to get some difft. tangs in this tank..
He was BEAUTIFUL but needs to be someplace where he will be happy..And I wont have to worry about him killing off everything.
He wasnt happy about the move though...Popped 6 holes in the bag on the way to Michaels. It was quite a site watching myself & Charlie go down the road plugging holes:shock:

Lol.. Michael got a good laugh..I did after the fact..lol..My jeans were SOAKED & I was freaking out thinking he was going to bite more holes that couldnt be held...

Lesson learned, if the fish has teeth, DONT use plastic bags to transport..:frustrat:

Lol..He tried!...Lucky for him he didnt..I would have prob. accidently dropped him & then all the holes would have started pouring again. :S....

Back