Skimmers

I must have missed what size tank it comes with? I dont know if the aquarium that must come with it would fit in my doorway. If it comes with the 2000 gallon tank I may be interested!
P.S. I suggest you look harder if thats all you found! :mrgreen:

Just to quote what you said....

"I don't mind spending money as long as i know it will work"

I hear those work...

If you want a real suggestion I'll do some reading up for you, but honestly I don't think I would like the one you are using now... it would be extremely hard to adjust for wet skimming.

Man what is sad is you know someone is buying them or they wouldn't make it.

I also like the phrase on that pump "unbreakable"... almost sounds like a challenge...

from what I read on reef central the aqua c in sump skimmers are very popular. my problem is I have the model 90 which is only rated for a 100 gallon or less, and its to tempermental, I think it just needs a certain pump to work right? Ive tried 2 different pumps with no good results. I just am tired of messing with it and dont want to spend anymore money on pumps. its time to research and get what I know will do the job. ( no ifs, ands, or butts!) I now have 6 skimmers and nothing thats appropriate for my tank, I could probly sell all the skimmers and get enough money to by a new skimmer

I have the Aqua Medic Turboflotor 1000 and I really like it. Somewhat customizable too. For instance y ou can collect a very wet skimmate or a very thick nasty smelling one like I do. Just FYI. You can check them out on premium aquatics website.

Back