Slm32123 35g hex

bad news, the store said they wont take the lgith back. i am beginning to realize they dont care about their customers. all they said to do was put the corals up higher on rocks and i said i dont have enough room. so they told me that i could return it for partial store credit. so i am going to just keep it and possibly buy more rock to move everything up higher, so i can keep saving up for my 75

That's a good plan. Stick with low-light corals that you can keep for now, and just get ready for the upgrade in the future. It seems that a lot of people that start with hex tanks end up upgrading pretty quickly -- the shape and size of the tank is limiting. But it's good practice for you, and there are still nice corals that you can keep in it in the meantime.

well, i am just worried about my frogspawn, it still hasnt opened. my anemone is doing great. is barely bleached now, and my clowns are already hosting it!

Good to hear the nems doing good! as for the frogspawn does it open at all? Post a pic when you get a chance. Congrats on the clowns hosting!

I will post some update pics tomorrow probably.sadly the frogspawn still isnt opening all the way, or they are and just not inflating

Back