Smitty's Reef

Thanks Bj...how was their food last night? I haven't eaten there in awhile..we got tired of eating it due to it being so close to us and having it all the time.

Thanks Bj...how was their food last night? I haven't eaten there in awhile..we got tired of eating it due to it being so close to us and having it all the time.
We usually only get there on New Year's Eve. They are one of the only places that doesn't have some special 30 dollar a plate menu and still serve off their normal menu.

My food was good, my wife was disappointed in hers. I got the pork chops and she got the eggplant parmesan. She felt that the dish was sitting too long before it got served and was a bit cold and the eggplant was a bit on the soggy side. Service was better than what we normally get for NYE there, so that was a plus.

We usually only get there on New Year's Eve. They are one of the only places that doesn't have some special 30 dollar a plate menu and still serve off their normal menu.

My food was good, my wife was disappointed in hers. I got the pork chops and she got the eggplant parmesan. She felt that the dish was sitting too long before it got served and was a bit cold and the eggplant was a bit on the soggy side. Service was better than what we normally get for NYE there, so that was a plus.
Cool...I'm gonna try their pork chops one day, since I've never had them from there. Thanks for the recommendation sir.

Back