Some Tank Shots

looks so nice seabee!!! what equipment do you run for your 55 ?

I guess the only real equipment would be the skimmer, that is a Reef Octopus. I have about 80 lbs. of live rock in there, the sand is getting changed out to a larger particle in the next few weeks. I have 4 Koralia pumps in there, a 2 on the left, a 3 on the right, and two number 1's hiding behind the rocks in each lower corner. I used to run a uv sterilizer, but I got rid of that. In my sump all I have is cheato and some substrate in the fuge with a cf special light bulb that I just upgraded to. I've beeen told to install a reactor for carbon, but I really dont have any room under there. So, nothing really special. I am rather diligent with the water change every week, I had a real bad outbreak of hair algea a while back, and I think it was a nutrient build up because I was slacking on the water changes. Thanks for all the nice comments, I've worked hard on it and I'm sure some of you know what I mean. Working at a fish store helps out a lot with the coral, and the prices, and the advice you get.

Back