Something yellow?

Shane1

Reefing newb
Hey all I'm really starting to enjoy this hobby. I think I've got my tank stabilized and running pretty good.
I feel that I need some more color, maybe something yellow. I dont think I want another fish but I would be open to any suggestions. It needs to be inexpesive and hardy maybe even artificial. Heres a current pic of the tank. Let me know what you think. TIA

Attachments

• SANY0011.jpg
    SANY0011.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 348
The zoas are pretty cool! So far I like the Blondies the best but there are ton of options. Do you think they will survive in a stock Biocube?

Shane, I am with you-I have your exact set up and I feel as though something is lacking in my tank. I added some corals but none of them pop (or grow!) Amber, your sponges are amazing and I love the look of your tank.
Shane and I have relatively new tanks and they are stock biocubes, if you guys think the sponges will work I will happily order some.
This is why I love this forum, my LFS doesn't carry sponges and I would never think of them or be able to talk to people who have experience with them....

Back