Starfish Pics

Melosu58

Reef enthusiast
Just some pis of my stars. Sometimes they look like people if you know what I mean.

100_1891.jpg

100_1890.jpg

100_1046.JPG

100_1184.JPG

100_0757.JPG

100_1197.JPG

100_0574.JPG

100_0622.JPG

100_0357.JPG

Stars are such lovely creatures.

Ok let me see. The blue lincknia is 4 yrs old. The orange seastar is 3 yrs old and the purple lincknia is 2 yrs old. Let me ask you a question DC. Are you exposing them to air when adding to the tank. That will cause problems and alot of times death. They cant be exposed to air.

Mike what do you feed them? I have always found linkias not to last that long. I do not let them touch the air.. Its quiet possible that they are touching the air between the time they are collected to the time I get them.

Where did you get your from? They are beautiful

My LFS has them. He keeps a good collection of them. They roam the tank looking for microbes. Every once in a while I`ll put a piece of an algea wafer under them. and they forage on that.

wow, thoes are georgeous... i really love the blue one... but i love my retarded star too, so....

theres just something about starfish that is such a curriosity to me, I can just sit and watch them for hours...

my wife says that i'm leaving her for my fish.. oh well, i count that as a win. At least they all come to the front of the tank to greet me home every day.

What kind of star do you have project 5 K? Anyone that wants to post their stars on this thread can certainly do it.

Back