Starry Blenny.

Tristan

Detritus
Im looking into getting a starry blenny.
I have no doubt that they would get along with my firefish and clown.
Anybody want to share their experiences with starry blennies personalities and whatnots?

It would be hard to find a better fish than a Starry Blenny.Their a blast to watch.
Mine will chase both the tangs around the tank until he gets tired.Then he'll perch INSIDE one of Koralia 4s to rest (hadnt figured out how keeps his tail out of the prop yet:dunno: )
I do have to be careful when I'm working in the tank though.He's got some fairly sharp fangs and like to nip at my fingers.But he's an awesome fish and will eat anything I feed,plus he helps keep the algae off the rocks.

starry blennys are amazing. one of my favorite fish i ever had RIP. He never arte anyting i fed, probably because my damn tank is so full of detritus enriched algae. he would always perch on the coolest spots and would watch me wherever i was in the room as i walked by the tank. Yote is right about the territorial deal. Mine was fine for like a year then all of a sudden he got protective of a rock and everytime i was dong maintanence on the tank he would try to attack my hand. funny/frustrating at times haha if i were to give this fish a 1-5 star rating on awesomeness i give it a 5!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Back