Starting A Reef Tank

Yes, I can...might have to wait a day or so, I need new batteries for the camera.

The newest growth is small - baby polyps, basically, right at the foot of the "old" polyps. Four or five of them, from what I see. I'll try to get an updated pic up by tomorrow night.

My Heater let me down last night. I woke up with the tempature of the water at 72 Degress. Ran the closet petstore and bought another heater asap. The tempature change was only for about eight hours. Do you think this will affect my yellow polyps?

Just to let you all know, It seems that the cold water for a couple hours did not harm the polyps. So Far they look great.

Hey guys, I promise I'll make good on the yellow polyp picture (and other pic updates) soon...I didn't forget! I took the pics, and they look great...but now I can't find the USB cable to connect my camera to my computer. I think our cat ran off with it...so it's somewhere, probably under the couch which I have to move tomorrow to clean our big freshwater tank tomorrow anyway. Sorry about the delay.

Back