siejack8484

Reefing newb
i have a 75g n i have
-2 oc clowns
-yellow tang
-2 firefish
-yellow watchman goby
-bi color blenny
and various inverts. how much more can i have in there?

+1 when i saw this, I thought, oh no, probably another over stocked tank! But good job, one more and your at capacity :)

Looks good to me also, but in my personal opinion i think that the tang will need a bigger tank when it grows. :D

What type of fish did you want to add? I think if they're small you'd be ok adding 1 or 2 as long as you have some good filtration. As far as the tang goes, the yellow will be fine in your tank.

not really sure cuz alot of fish i like i cant have but be4 i started lookin for somthing else i wanted to make sure there was room. i had a flame angel be4 but bought him from the wrong store!!!! should have known wen 90% of the fish were sick, not to buy. but on impulse i bought him n he died about a week later got all my fish sick but luckily my lfs i always goto had the right stuff n advice now its fixed n all bak to healthy!

also i have a spare 125g laying around n its getting hard to not set it up as salt water just cuz of the money issues but i think wen i move it will be in the making not sure yet lol

I would say you could add one or two fish. The people here said that my stock list which includes 7 small fish, and 2 large fish would be fine. That's also a 75.

What kind of 20 gallon sump? Is it a wet/dry trickle for the heavy bio load of swimmers? Is it a fuge? Do you have a good skimmer? Was just interested in finding out because I'm thinking of upgrading to a 75 gallon also.

Well my sump is still in the making right now I have my heater n protien skimmer setup in my sump. I plan on gettin sum cheato algae n prolly rubble rock to throw in there too. So I'm not sure wat kind of sump system that is. N for a protien skimmer I have a corallife rated for 65g. Its ok I guess but I want sumtin bigger becuz it doesn't seem to get as much foam in the collection cup as it should have been I'm still new to all this stuff so I'm tryin things out n learning as I go.

Well my sump is still in the making right now I have my heater n protien skimmer setup in my sump. I plan on gettin sum cheato algae n prolly rubble rock to throw in there too. So I'm not sure wat kind of sump system that is. N for a protien skimmer I have a corallife rated for 65g. Its ok I guess but I want sumtin bigger becuz it doesn't seem to get as much foam in the collection cup as it should have been I'm still new to all this stuff so I'm tryin things out n learning as I go.

You're going to need a better protein skimmer if you're going to have decently stocked tank. I recommend the reef octopus extreme xs-160 skimmer.

The reef octopus SRO is a better choice for that brand. It's their only model that I'm aware of that uses the bubble blaster pumps.

The Super Reef Octopus XP2000 for up to 180 gallons cost $400. The Reef Octopus Extreme xs-200 for up to 200 gallons costs $130. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing?

The Super Reef Octopus XP2000 for up to 180 gallons cost $400. The Reef Octopus Extreme xs-200 for up to 200 gallons costs $130. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing?

Aquacave has the SRO2000 for $349 and the SX200 for $319. Not that big a difference for a better pump, IMO.

I want to know where you found that price for the xs200 cuz the cheapest I've found it is 300 lol

Back