Straberry annenomy

Kwater

Chill
U just got one at my lfs and I was wondering I couldent find any info on it. All it had were these weird looking aptasia things. This annenomy hosts clown fish and gets about 9 inches bit. The bottom of it is red and the top is yellowish. Help please on another name of it or some info on it. It using the colonial strabberry annenomey like the pictures on google. Sorry no pic avalable. Thanx.

I have a few teeny tiny ones growing on one of my rocks. Been spot-feeding them. They popped up out of nowhere. They're pretty :)

Uhhh actually that is not it. It is an anemomy. Looks like a berry small carpet anemomy has a red base and a yellow top. It is a very good host to clownfish. That's all I know. But thanx. Any other ideas ?????????

maybe a rose bubble tip anemone??

DSC06824.JPG

Hmmm I guess this one is a stumper. And thank u but go it is not a bubble tip rose anemomy. I guess I will let this one go until I get a pic. Thank u everyone.

The only strawberry anemone I know of is a cold water species and will not survive in a reef tank. So I'm waiting on pics too!

Back