Sump on a small tank?

adudle00

Reefing newb
Does anybody here have a sump for their nano tank? (30 gallons or less). I was originally planning on getting an 8 gallon, but I think I'll be going with the 14 gallon biocube. I know there are a lot of benefits to having a sump and I'd like to keep a few fish in my small tank, safely. Any thoughts? Thanks!

I just bought about the smallest sump possible for a 55 gallon show tank . The sump is an Aqueon proflex model 1 and is rated for tanks up to 55 gallons. It makes my 55 gallon as pro as it can be .

I don't have a sump on my 29gal, but I've thought about it several times...I do have an in-tank refugium tho.

I just bought about the smallest sump possible for a 55 gallon show tank . The sump is an Aqueon proflex model 1 and is rated for tanks up to 55 gallons. It makes my 55 gallon as pro as it can be .

Can I see a picture? Where did you get it from?

I'm actually in the process of building a sump for my 30 gallon right now. I've used a 20 gallon long and added baffles. I'll be doing a leak test in about 3 hours, and assuming the Blizzard of the century didn't delay my Friday delivery of plumbing gear from Lifereef I will be setting it up Saturday.

Back