sunslighting

that is ok little fishy i did say lights so i can see how you would i was talking about bulbs.
but glad to see you are looking out for me

yah i am sure your are to busy with all those sweet frags you got from the swap
in maine only one reef club and it should be called a drama club.

Ah, thats a bummer. Im soo lucky, i have great local reefer club. The really cool thing about the swap that i went to is that i have to give away two frags from all the corals i got. And each person i give a frag has to do the same, so it keeps going. So today we had 308 frags total, and each of those frags will be become frags that are also given away. We give them away year round though, this was just one big event. Its really cool!

I got the lights today they are nice for the price. And the built in timer is nice does not have individual reflectors but the reflector is M shape with 2 bulbs in each V.
Also got 76lb of brs eco saver rock which is nice and porus lots of nooks in the rock and water flows through it good.
and also made a ato for my sump with a float switch aqua lifter pump and 5 gal bucket.
fish love the new rocks they are having fun swimming in and out of all the new caves that they have.

Im afraid with that kind of reflector your lighting is going to be really cut down. I dont know if you are going to be able to keep any of the more light needy animals with those.

I have had no problems them. My corals all have grown so much that i have had to take and give some mushrooms and other soft corals away to keep them from over running the tank.
My true carpet anemone even split under the light and now i have two of them that are about 10 inches
i got 2 of these

Back