Superman!!!

SSalty

Team Liquid Force
And the best part.... It was free:bounce:

P1010234.jpg

no, they will most likely stay that color ; p

the pic bellow is a shot from the top of the water, not the side of the tank, and it looks like its either under heavy actinics, or a 20k bulb.

but still looks great :)

no, they will most likely stay that color ; p

the pic bellow is a shot from the top of the water, not the side of the tank, and it looks like its either under heavy actinics, or a 20k bulb.

but still looks great :)
cherry corals doesnt use 20ks, they dont even use MH, its all t-5 lighting, with strong actinic

Here's a thought. You could chop it up and send frags to everyone. Doesn't that sound great?!?!?!?

I'll be awaiting my frag. =}

Here's a thought. You could chop it up and send frags to everyone. Doesn't that sound great?!?!?!?

I'll be awaiting my frag. =}

Nice try, lol.

I have been waiting for this single mushroom for about 5 months. One of my friends that is associated with our local "club" purchased a single superman on the internet, everyone wanted a frag but he didn't want to sell them until he had a nice colony going. Well, the other day I let him stop by my place to check out my T5 bulb combo, because he is in the market for new bulbs and wasn't sure of which combo to go with. So, in return he brought the shroom:Cheers:

Hmmm I have a rock of those, but had no idea they were anything special. They actually came as a few tiny dime-sized hitch hikers on a $90 rock of metallic blue and green shrooms that I bought, and have since spread and grown like crazy. I guess I ended up getting what I paid for ;)

Back