supplementing my corals!

Melonbob

Reef enthusiast
I am looking to spoil my new tank a little, all I've ever done is feed mysis, and I'm thinking some variety would be nice, help with growth and colour! but of course I'm lost. I was suggested Coral Frenzy, Cyclopeeze, Reef Roids, Reef Nutrition Arctic Pods, Brightwell stuff? What should I pick up for feeding corals and helping get the most out of their colour?

The only ones I've used are the Brightwells Zooplanktons,and just started using their reef snow.
All I can say,is that the feeding response in my SPS is awesome.
I dont spot feed with it and I use 1/2 whats recommended,but so far,I love the results.

ive used the reef roids and my opinion is mixed. but i think that im going to start doing the NEOzeo dosing by brightwell since i just finished reading the thread about it on RC and the people are reporting nothing but good from it

I use both the frozen and freeze dried cyclopeeze plus reef roid.I get the best response by using both when feeding my LPS corals.The freeze dried is great too but it needs to soak in a cup of saltwater first because it floats.

I use frozen cyclopeez I get it for about 4 or 5 buck at petco. I disolve it in a shot glass and add a few drops a day to my tank and put the leftovers in the fringe to keep it good.

My fish love it and the coral that do eat close on it right away. I get alittle faster growth to from feeding.

I just used Coral Frenzy and my whole tank went crazy!
My GBTA started closing up like fingers on a hand, all the little white tentacles on my acan came out and the polyps contracted/expanded, my zoas came out fully and then some would close a little and then come out fully again (more than ever), my bubble tip expanded a little, and frogspawn seemed happy as usual. Even an hour later everything looked great and fully expanded. Although my GBTA did end up retracting and going to bed a bit earlier than normal.
Oh and my nassarius snails went nuts too.

Last edited:
Back