tang compatability

dapple

Salty Dog
Alright here goes. My reef tank is about 7 months away from being able to support a tang. So no immediate purchase is in the works. I am wanting to know if a white tail bristle tooth tang is compatible with a yellow tang if they put in at the same time. I really like these fish.

Good luck finding the white tail bristletooth in stock anywhere! I've been looking for the last three months, and nowhere has them in stock. I'm still really wanting one for my 90. They are gorgeous fish, both as juvies and adults...

Good luck finding the white tail bristletooth in stock anywhere! I've been looking for the last three months, and nowhere has them in stock. I'm still really wanting one for my 90. They are gorgeous fish, both as juvies and adults...

We had one until today.:D I sold it to one of my customers this morning.

You suck yote! LOL. I waited for months on one and finally went with the Tomini tang. I couldn't be happier though, he is awesome.
Good luck finding one of these fish. If you have 6-8 months to wait, I would. You should come across one in that time frame. You can pick up a yellow at any time if that doesn't pan out.

We had one until today.:D I sold it to one of my customers this morning.

Thanks for the heads up, ya big meanie! You're not so far away that i wouldn't have driven up there to get it! If you get another one in, let me know. I have to wait a month or two before adding anything more, fish-wise, but i still want one! Sorry for the hijack......

You suck yote! LOL. I waited for months on one and finally went with the Tomini tang. I couldn't be happier though, he is awesome.
Good luck finding one of these fish. If you have 6-8 months to wait, I would. You should come across one in that time frame. You can pick up a yellow at any time if that doesn't pan out.

You didn't go wrong with the Tomini.
I sale them 2 to 1 over the other tangs at the store.Mainly because I push them more since they seem the best suited for the average reefers tanks.

Thanks for the heads up, ya big meanie! You're not so far away that i wouldn't have driven up there to get it! If you get another one in, let me know. I have to wait a month or two before adding anything more, fish-wise, but i still want one! Sorry for the hijack......

I'll keep an eye on our order lists.As soon as I see one,I'll let you know.
Where about you at here in the deep south anyhow? Might be worth it for you to make a trip up to the store.
Welcome to Bermuda Triangle
When we know a customer is from out of town,we'll usually give em 10% at least.And a lot of times if they're buying quiet a bit,they get more of a discount.

Last edited:
Back