Tang Heaven

Reefrookie

Not so new anymore!
I took a ride down to Lancaster, Pa. today to ThatFishPlace, and thought I went to Tang Heaven. They allways have a very good supply of good looking livestock, but today was special for me. They got an shipment in for a special order. There was a 6"-7" Sohal Tang, A 6"-7" Achilles Tang, And a 12" Naso Tang. This was the first time I have seen these fish as adults. I was amazed at the color and beauty of these fish. I don't know where they were headed, but I hope they have lots and lots of room......Anyway, I thought I would share!

when is the anniversary sale typically, is this the place that puts their tanks on sale $1/gallon during the sale?

The Anniversary Sale is always in April, usually the 2nd or 3rd weekend. The place is awesome. I've been going there for about 20 years.
They do have tank sales throughout the year. Many are $1.00/gal, but not every tank. The biggest I saw that was on sale was a 125 non ReefReady for $125.

Last edited:
This was the first time I have seen these fish as adults. I was amazed at the color and beauty of these fish.

I'm lucky enough to get to wake up and see a 12 inch vlamingi tang every morning. Its great, oh and a 5 inch sohal (but I think I may be getting rid of him)

Back