Tang's 37gal reef

Thank you little_fish, I really appreciate that...oh and the sun coral has been taking the mysis when I spot feed him during the week.

Are you using nano koralia powerheads or regular ones in that tank? I'm getting ready to set up a 37 and trying to figure out what to do about powerheads. Your's look good and not crowded!

Thanks cvc..how was the temperature up your way?

Hot. It hit 100 two different days and it was 90's for like 2 weeks here. That's pretty hot for around here in Happy Valley with our weird weather.

I have air conditioning, though, and it does a good job of keeping the temperature inside my apartment a solid 72 degrees seasonally.

Last edited:
Thanks FishyReef! The bottom 2 are regular koralia evolutions 550gph, top is a koralia hydor 750(not sure why the boxes are different?)...Eventually I would like to have a HOB overflow handle my surface agitaion and remove 1.

You did get rid of it little_fish?..I have heard the same from store owners around here as well...I said to my wife the 1 coral she picked out seems to require the most work to maintain, lol.

Thank you very much LoveJC03!.. I found it in a small FS in Northampton, Pa called Something Fishy (toofishy.com).

Yea, I can understand that..Its a bit more hands on feeding than what I was looking for...Oh ya no problem LoveJC

Well I made it 2 whole weeks before I said this morning lets take a ride over to our LFS, "I just wanna look"...I intended on waiting a few more weeks, but I couldnt resist this angel once we got there, oh well.

Attachments

• new angel1.jpg
    new angel1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 275
  • new angel2.jpg
    new angel2.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 230
  • new angel3.jpg
    new angel3.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 282
  • new angel4.jpg
    new angel4.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 284
I love Flame Angels. This may be the next fish I get.
I said I wanted it before but I've been trying to find something better and just can't! haha...at least not something that can fit in my tank.

Great pickup!

Back