Tanked Interview

I'm glad that someone actually got the other side of the story. While I understand that an entire show about cycling a tank wouldn't be very exciting, it would be good for them to mention something about it when they're setting up a new tank. While I don't expect an in depth discussion on protein skimmers or various types of lighting on the show (can we say snoozefest for all but the most avid hobbyists?), a little background on setting these tanks up would be nice. I fear that too many will watch the show, say "That looks easy," and proceed to set up a tank without doing the necessary research first. That's going to lead to a lot of dead fish! :pissed:

Yeah, you're right...another great thing I noticed is that majority of their clients are already experienced hobbyist, and they only need ATM to build the tank and install everything. Maybe the clients already have cured rocks, sand, decorations behind closed doors...hopefully. :)

Yeah I dont' know if it's just in the last 2 episodes I saw, but they have made disclaimers mid-show about the importance of qt'ing and acclimating :) They're widely ignored though.

I personally like the show for entertainment value. The pranks they pulled on each other actually had me LOLing :D

Yeah, I loved the hot sauce on the chicken sandwich and in the drink prank...I laughed so hard till I was crying.

Yeah, I loved the hot sauce on the chicken sandwich and in the drink prank...I laughed so hard till I was crying.

It was mainly the look on his face when the hot sauce hit him..then his reaction when he took a sip of the soda ROFL!!!

I have not seen this show, i only do netflix which is lots cheaper.

What im wondering is if this will bring new customers and in the end jack up prices? Something to thik about in the end.

Back