TBS surprise need ID

AmberSunrise

Reef enthusiast
He is freakin awesome but I want to make sure he will be nice in my tank before I put him in there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bMlJ1QcHPw]YouTube - My new crazy crab[/ame]

Awesome thanks for the ID guys

He wasnt really a hitchhiker since he was in his own bag he was just a freebee! I thought it was part of the "plants" I ordered but when I dumped it in to the QT it starting moving around!
Love it

it could jack up some of your soft corals trying to grab pieces for its own use.. but ultimately could help frag and propagate your reef :)

That looked nothing like my decorator crab...jus sayin...my decorator was def not reef safe, he almost took out my mantis shrimp...if it is a for sure decorator, your going to see your zoa's and paly's cut. Can you get a side shot of him Amber? He does look cool as hell. Almost looked like he had branches for arms. Does he have claw? How many>?

Not reef safe +mantis shrimp? ??? How does that add up?

Yeah amber id be totally cool with it too, hope you see it though they are typically nocturnal. If that's the case do you have moon lights?

Not reef safe +mantis shrimp? ??? How does that add up?

Yeah amber id be totally cool with it too, hope you see it though they are typically nocturnal. If that's the case do you have moon lights?

Dana's mantis has his own special mantis crib. He's not in the reef DT

That looked nothing like my decorator crab...jus sayin...my decorator was def not reef safe, he almost took out my mantis shrimp...if it is a for sure decorator, your going to see your zoa's and paly's cut. Can you get a side shot of him Amber? He does look cool as hell. Almost looked like he had branches for arms. Does he have claw? How many>?

I tried to get more pictures but he blends in so well its impossible to see. After googling pictures of decorator crabs I am sure thats what he is. He is wearing leaves at the moment maybe he will just stick with that outfit and not mess with the corals. LOL

I only have a few zoas that I got when I first set up I think they are ok but I dont really care if he chops them up to be honest.

Jus keep an eye on him.....-all I'm saying-

Will do thanks for the heads up I know crabs can be well crabby so I will watch him. So far I dont think any of my creatures have actually realized he is there LOL the goby was picking at the rocks like he always done and bit the rock right at the crabs feet and he raised up his arms be never did anything. The goby is so clueless he didnt even see it

Back