Teds 45 gallon mixed reef

I got mine on QVC...six payments no interest. Got the camera, two lens, bag, card...Was the same price as in the stores but breaking it into payments was the deal maker for me..

OK so I got a Dotty back a week or so ago...Its taken me a while to figure out how to use my canon software, just havent had much time to play with it. I will be so glad when the holidays are over...so anyway here is the Dotty back...
256215_519510241406990_388208789_o.jpg

Well ordered some stuff from bulk reef supply....wonder how long basic shipping will take.
Here is what I got...

ReefKeeper Lite Basic - Digital Aquatics

205500 $114.99
Ordered: 1
$114.99
Aqua Lifter Vacuum Pump

202310 $16.99
$16.99
Single Bracket ReefKeeper Float Switch Kit - Digital Aquatics

205522 $24.99
$24.99
3 Ft DIY 1/4" Screen Top Netting Kit

220135 $36.99
$36.99

Good to know..of course it hasnt even shipped yet and I am already going nuts wanting the stuff...:grumble:

Hmmm ok well I am a little annoyed. I was doing further research while not sleeping this morning and one of the main things I wanted to do with the reefkeeper is the ato. Apparently the basic model does not come with a SL1 unit. For the ato a SL1 unit is needed. So I called bulk reef to see what I could do. They told me I needed to cancel the order and re order the reefkeeper plus. Which is a jump in cost to 269.99. I didnt really understand this because marine depot sells the reefkeeper basic with the SL1 unit and free ph probe for 189.99. I asked the guy about that and if I just added the SL1 unit from bulkreef if it has the ph probe. He said it didnt. Again he's answer was you need to cancel and re order the plus unit. That they dont price match because of the free ph probe. So the issue. Pay 215 to bulk reef for the basic +SL1 and ph probe or spend 270 for the plus package which gives me 4 more outlets that I dont need but has the SL1 unit and "free" ph probe. Other option order from marine depot and get the "exclusive" offer from them for 189.99. Either way I have to wait for the refund from bulkreef which could be days....you would think that if a customer ordered a basic controller plus float switch and aqualifter pump that they would add that up and see that I wanted to run a ato with the unit. Obviously it was my mistake but the solution and customer service to solve the problem is sub par. Very disappointed in a company that is suppose to be the best in this hobby. Guess I will give marine depot a shot at my business.

Ok well I ordered the RXL from marine depot last night, basically all the stuff I had ordered from bulkreef minus the netting. So got a e mail and they have shipped the float switch and the aqualifter but the RXL is back ordered and should ship in 2 to 3 days.....so...I will be waiting but at least its kinda on the way...

so is this what you ordered?
MarineDepot.com Exclusive ReefKeeper Lite + SL1 Expansion Unit w/ FREE pH Probe

or is the RXL something different? just curious

That is what I ordered and is back ordered...:grumble: but I will have a float switch and a aqualifter pump in a few days...:grumble::grumble::grumble: not that I can do anything with them until the main unit shows up...

Back