ten gal fish

hibye

Reef enthusiast
For my birthday i got a brine shrimp hactery for the ten gal,and now i have tons of little brine shrimp . now in the tank i want something that will eat them...will the yellow watchman and pistol eat them ?

just about anything that swims in your tank will eat them. i don't know if i would put anything in the tank that you are hatching them in. i think they really muck up the water. just net some out and put them in one of your other tanks. you will see the fish go nuts after them.

1 sixline wrasse, too big ?

2 small black seahorse ,will the shrimp eat it?

3 clown gobywill the shrimp eat it?

4 court jester gobie, too big?

those are my choices of fish

I happen to agree with HiBye on this one... Wendys is way better than McDonalds. At least their fries are. Which are the only things I can eat off of their menus anyways.

you eat? heck, I learn something new everyday about you. I thought your secret to looking so fit was an intense lack of food. Well, back to the drawing board for me.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Hamburger...no. But I am right now in the midst of grading 120 papers. All written on the same topic. So I do think I need a midnight Banana Shake Run courtesy of Sonic.

that is why I am not a professor. I had the chance to teach at a local university, but....the thought of grading papers.....yuck. It's all you babe!!!

-Dr Marco :sfish::sfish:

Thought you all might find this a bit amusing... The assignment was to write a review of a scientific journal article pertaining to environmental sustainability and water use. So most students wrote about water conservation, groundwater pumping, wastewater, etc... BUT I had one student write a book review about Blackbeard the Pirate and a second student write a review of a magazine article about a new Sachs 5th Avenue shoe store opening up. Keep in mind... The class is called Introduction to Environmental Science. Again, HUH?

HUH HUH??????

Yeah. Once I hit Blackbeard and leather pumps, I decided "It's 1:07 am. I'm going to bed. Enough of this nonsense."

that is what you get when you have a room full of liberals, no one follows directions. :bounce:

We had an excercise at work about following directions which was pretty cool.

I started by handing out a piece of paper with writing on one side, which we had to face down. When the manager told us to turn it over and follow directions everyone started reading.

1. Write your name in the upper right corner
2. Turn the paper back over, set your pencil down, wait till everyone is done.

Thats as far as I got, everyone else proceeded to fill out the entire form. Took about 10 minutes for everyone to realize they were not supposed to fill out the form. What got me was this was a room full of upper management and noone listened to a simple direction...

that is what you get when you have a room full of liberals, no one follows directions. :bounce:

Better than a roomful of conservatives, who follow EVERY direction without question, no matter how STUPID and NONSENSICAL the directions are... YESSIR!!!! :bounce::bounce:

Back