The Frag Swap

NewBeeMommy1

Reefing newb
I had so much fun.....:^:I got a door prize.. :bounce: then i got a blue reicord for 5.00 and it had a powder blue shroom on it to....:D then i got 8 loose shrooms for 3.00 (green and purple and blue and some with lime green dots)then i got a big rock with 10 heads of pulsing zenia like 15 red christmas worms,and two zombie eyide zoos, and on the same rock it had countem 2 plates all for 20.00:bounce:theni went over to this guy named Tommy and I got a big rock from him with like 50+ shrooms neon red/pink...for 18.00.....:^:then i was gonna go home and i started out the door and this bright neon green shroom caught my eye so i walk over and the guy was packing up...and he ask if he could help..and i say that is the most coolest thing ive ever seen(i know 1980's called and wants there line back)so he's like do you want it ; and im like i've spent all the money i brought with me and he's like i didnt ask you if you wanted to buy it i ask if you wanted it...he bagged it up and give it to me( it had that one really big green shroom and like 30 lime green poylps,,and then 15 of greenest zoos with pink centers i've ever seen.....for free...can you even guess how much fun i had,,,,:mrgreen::bounce:

Sounds like you had a great day...thats what frag swaps are all about! Two questions, what did you win for the door prize ane WHERES THE PICS! Glad you had fun and scored some nice stuff. Were you able to resist the temptation to blow your wad and save some cash for the last hour?

i didnt make it for the last hour..i was give all my money out and i knew it would be like that...so i only brought 40.00 with me and i got all that with that much money...a few things was given to me...this guy from 5th day creations had what he called 5.00 floaters...heheheh to cute...i got alot of food for fish and corals and cal, and mag, and alot of chem. stuff....there was a lot of stuff there,,,but i didnt get to take any pics sorry and sto yote i'm sorry i didnt get to come by....sorry

I wish I could have gone... but I had work :(
sounds like a good time though and I will defiantly be at the next one since my tank will be up and running within the next week :)

well they said at the frag swap that there was gonna be another frag swap in alanta sept.5,6,7 www.macnaxx.com it'll tell you all about it..but the tickets are a lot of money....i mean alot...and there's another one in nashville in like a month..and then one in memphis..but i dont know the dates,,but ill find out the one in nash,,is supposed to be big

the reason that macna is so expensive is because every company imaginable will be there and there will be alot of good workshops, its not really a frag swap

I'm hurt NewBee:mrgreen:
I knew you'd have a blast:D And happy to know you got some great deals.
What did you get from 5th days floaters?

well i got a steal blue reicorda..with a frilly blue-purple shroom on the side of the plug...out of the floaters, but i had a lot of fun....there's something comeing to memphis...i'd like to go...biff it covered up the top and right side of my tank.....hey yote do you think that bermuda would take my emerald crab for trade or store credit?

Back