These LEDS work>

there was actually a guy at my store going on and on about these LEDs today, he said hed take these ones over the reef breeders anyday. Ive never even heard of them but ive already heard one good testimonial LOL

Reef Radiance - Home

Saw an add on craigslist where a guy is selling them. Anyone seen anything on them?
not that particular light. it looks like a cheap version of the evergrow unit with less features, no potentiometers, and higher cost. there are so many of these random companies starting up simply reselling the evergrow fixtures and relabeling them. find a reputable company with a US warranty and service and best price. that tends to be direct with evergrow or with reefbreeders. check out the million post long threads on reefcentral and R2R on those and RB.

there was actually a guy at my store going on and on about these LEDs today, he said hed take these ones over the reef breeders anyday. Ive never even heard of them but ive already heard one good testimonial LOL
that doesn't make any sense for all the reasons above. i'd be curious as to why that guy at your store would make such a statement. they are likely produced by the same shenzhen anxinbao semiconductor lighting company or a discontinued line, are more expensive, and less available features (no potentiometers, no optional premium hanging kit, and no option for a heatsink upgrade most notably.

Back