Thinking on getting some more zoanthids

What are you looking for David? I can send you some when I ever get around to sending Biff's stuff to her. Only thing is, you'll have to meet up with her to pick them up:shock:

I'm sure I can drop them off at a top-secret secure location, like beneath the table in the corner in a certain restaurant! :lol:

I'd bet he has some sort of secret wall there. You push on a panel and a little door pops open. Insert said corals and leave. He then has a third party pick up the coral, and deposit it into a locker at the train station where he has tunnel access into the lockers to grab his loot unseen and retreat back to his bomb shelter.

I'd bet he has some sort of secret wall there. You push on a panel and a little door pops open. Insert said corals and leave. He then has a third party pick up the coral, and deposit it into a locker at the train station where he has tunnel access into the lockers to grab his loot unseen and retreat back to his bomb shelter.

I bet he has a handlebar mustache too!

man this forum is like a brain washing device i bought some zoa's today too
some neon green and purple ones pics in the future

Have you checked out my "Vendors that Ship to Canada" in the vendors forum? There are several listed that sell livestock. It might be worth it to check their selection out!

Just did. Thank you. Got excited over the one in London as it's really close to me til I saw they are only an online retailer.:grumble: Could you add Coral Crazy to the list?

Coral Crazy Farms

Back