this is my 75 gl.mix reef

ANDREA

Reefing newb
make sure the volume is on......
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffh3ZjE4WKg"]YouTube - 75 Gallon Mixed Reef Tank ciccio[/ame]

what you think about it????????

Look at this, they're some of the healthiest fish I've seen:

YouTube - Reef tank update (new look)

Whenever i see a tank like that, the first thing i have to ask is how long have all those fish been in there? A few months is not success for any of those fish, they should all live around 10 years. If after 3 years you still have all those fish, then its a success. But you have no idea how long those fish have been in there to judge wether or not they are living in their healthily long term.

Whenever i see a tank like that, the first thing i have to ask is how long have all those fish been in there? A few months is not success for any of those fish, they should all live around 10 years. If after 3 years you still have all those fish, then its a success. But you have no idea how long those fish have been in there to judge wether or not they are living in their healthily long term.

I posted a comment about that. He said he would upgrade soon. I noticed his trigger was missing from one of the videos so I asked. It turned out that his first one jumped out and he got a new one.

last time i have a fish from a lfs was 2 year ago some of my fish are about 4 year old and i hope they are happy in my tank even if is a little bit small for them but is a tank on a budget...lol
the 2 fish in the picture are 3 or 4 year in my tank :^:

aaaaa

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 243
  • 2222.jpg
    2222.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 211
how long has your blue tang been in your tank? I have a 75 gallon as well and my girlfriend wanted me to get a "dori" but ive steered away from it due to the size of my aquarium. A local hobbyist told me one would do fine in my setup but i still was on the fence about the idea. Seeing as you have one in yours, gives me a little inspiration to try it

Please, please please dont try it. Ya, it can live in your tank but its never going to flourish in there, it is always going to have some level of stress from that. They really need 180+ gal tanks.

my blue tang have over 4 year's in my tank and he never have any stress and i think if you get one small ( my was the size of 25 cent's) he get use to the tank and he will be happy...
go for ....

how long has your blue tang been in your tank? I have a 75 gallon as well and my girlfriend wanted me to get a "dori" but ive steered away from it due to the size of my aquarium. A local hobbyist told me one would do fine in my setup but i still was on the fence about the idea. Seeing as you have one in yours, gives me a little inspiration to try it

I'm with little_fish. I don't think that fish will do well in your tank.

Back