this is vary odd

ZyberGoby

Because I'm clever
OK so get home last night and find my arrow crab eaten my emerald crab eaten and a mess of hermits alone with my two pep's. the fish i have could in no way have done this due to there size devil (yellowtail damsel) is still vary small PJ (pajama cardinal) is all so way to small. the only thing left would be my fire scallop, snails and my corals kenya tree, zoa, pulsing xenia. I have said that i do hear snaps in my tank. This was back a few weeks in the mantis talk. I now think I have one with this carnage I came home to. I don't know what to do with this my mind is running in circles. i have only assumptions to what could of happened. I don't know weather to think that this is some wheres linked to my other loses. I'm sick of this crap that damn live rock. I use to love it but now I hate it. wow reminds of of a GNR song lol. I'm going to frag off my corals and discard my LR for a few days by putting the LR in a big ass bucket with a power head for a few days and see what happens.

With it only being my chunk of large 3 hole lava rock in there that has feathers on it now i should see on if there is something in my rank right? if not in my tank it will be starving in the bucket ? I'm just guessing here any help would be nice. does my plan sound about right?

Back