Toad Stool

nudy6969

RUSTYS BROWN DOUGHNUT
when can i get one of thees. my local fish store has a nice one, about 6-7 inches for $50. good price? i was gona buy it but i thought to my self, "i could get one from live aquaria for that much with shipping plus other things". is my tank ready for one? its been up for almost 3 months.

what i plan on adding in the next few months:

toad stool
green zoa colony
red zoa colony
glove polyp colony ( if i ever find one)
Blue or red mushrooms
scooter dragonett (in about 6 months)
2 more astraea snails
3 more nassarius snails

Toad stool leathers are one of the easiest corals to keep. They need low to moderate light and low to moderate flow. I bought one that is about 7 or 8 inches across for $70, so I'd say what you mentioned is a good price.

Your tank is ready for one. I bought mine from liveaquaria because I couldn't find a nice one around here. When I did they wanted twice the price. The only thing that you listed that I would think about is the dragonett. The rest would make good first corals.

He said in 6 months, if you have a refugum you should be fine in 6 months for a dragonette or mandarin especially if you have a refugum for pods to grow. After a few months I was noticing pods everywhere in my tank. Scooters are cool little fish, was watching some "scoot" around on the bottom. From what I understand they feed mainly on pods like a mandarin right?

Back