trade my k3 for your k1

bobby

I like to do bad things.
I bought two k3's off of a fellow reefer and only need one as both are way too powerful. I don't know how old it is. I plugged it in and it worked great. Alittle too great. Pushed my sand all around. Anyway I need a k1 for my 10 gal tank so I would like to trade for a k1.

I p0a12y0 to ship mine and you pay to ship yours

I did have this in the ten for a about a week (ever since I added water) and planed on using it, but I just put my gold bar in there and it was blowing him all around. So I know it works great.

Where abouts are you from Bobby? I wouldn't mind a drive to save the hastle of shipping (plus, I would take the motorcycle for added fun :mrgreen:) ...don't need zip code or nothing, but state would be a start :)

That's false advertisement...you said you were right behind me? :pissed: :mrgreen:

j/k :lol:

:scratchch, I have been looking for an excuse to make a cross country motorcycle ride :shock: ...:lol: maybe next year :sad: no money for gas

Wow all the way down by Carbondale!!!
Just my reaction when I looked up Benton, Il:mrgreen:
You my friend are almost in another state:shock:

Yeah hitch a ride and visit everyone.

Yeah, I', only 60 miles from the Kentucky or Missouri border.

The pump is gone pending a return label. A guy on NR is trading me and paying shipping both ways. Says he'll ship out his k1 tomarrow. If it don't show up in a few days and I don't hear from him I'll let everyone know.

:scratchch....that sounds like a hell of a ride...I might just have to do that.

Maybe next spring or something, I'll start up a thread where I can keep everyone updated of the ride and post pics of my visits with members & their tanks...:shock: THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Sorry to have missed out on the K3 Bobby, but excited about the idea that this thread has given me :bounce:

I must say, I thought Los Angeles had bad traffic, but then I drove from O'Hare to Green Bay a few years ago (went to go see Packers vs. Chargers and saw Favre break Marino's Touchdown record :bounce:) ...and those toll booths do not make for a friendly driving experience :shock:

This trip will definitely take some planning especially depending on how many people i have to go visit...but that's all part of the fun :mrgreen:

Back