Tritan's SW Startup (110g)

What should I expect the levels to peak to before they descend? I was just wondering if there is a point where its safe to take them out.

Yea I woild just leave it in. There is no certain peak to the levels. Every tank is different so they peak at different points.

Okay, sorry I havent updated in a long while. A lot has happened since I last posted. Here is the list of what is currently in the tank:
Blue Tang
Yellow Tang
Coral Beauty
2 Clownfish
Spotted Mandarin
Flame Angel
2 Kauderns Cardinals
Blood Shrimp

I also recently set up a frag rack and filled it with various corals.

The rose bubble tip:

Some frags:

Torry the Tang:

The puppy checking out our new addition:

I also set up a 10 gallon downstairs that's cycling right now. I figured I would use it as a frag tank or something.

I find your secret...
4 Days Ago
You have a 10Gallon Tank.
Now 110 Gallon Tank.
In your Fourm Information...120 Gallon Tank

I doubt u are a sales for Amazon Website........
lol Funny.

When I bought the tank the guy claimed it was a 110, after looking into it turns out its really a 120. I just built the 10 gallon a few weeks ago with all the extra stuff I had. I figured why not..

Actually he is one of the LED spammers. Ive been waiting for him to post a link the site they are always promoting and he finally did so I could ban him :)

images

Y'all do know that's like the 3rd or 4th account he's created. He changes the user name, but his location has always been the same.

Y'all do know that's like the 3rd or 4th account he's created. He changes the user name, but his location has always been the same.

If it is the same person they always use a different IP address and registration e-mail. I checked both when he signed up and neither were used before.

Back