True Vs. tanked raised percula

Toolman

RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH
Which has a better chance in tanks? Got rid of my other clowns got big and gave them away to someone with a bigger tank. If I can't get them small enough I will stick with the tanked raised. My guy at the LFS also tole me not a good idea to try to pair up a couple of gold stripe they will be at each other. ??????

Tank raised fish will almost always do better in our tanks because they are used to our tanks from day one. Unlike wild caught where you never know how they were collected or even how old the fish you're getting actually is.

Still kind of a trust thing I have never gotten a bad fish from Trop just was looking in that direction because of color.. Now I am thinking about a pair of black and white they are cool looking also. I am in no rush so I will pull the trigger on the pair when something jumps up and catches my eye. Thanks for your input....Any ideas about the gold stripe? :bowdown:

You talking about tropiquarium in Brick? That place is awesome, I love their 2 displays by the door, they're amazing!

As far as gold stripes, you can pair them but, they are the meanest clowns you'll find.

I love mine! They leave everything alone (including the other clown in the tank), but I also have a 150. They have their own little space and don't really venture out much. They also get bigger than the most of the other clowns.

I love mine! They leave everything alone (including the other clown in the tank), but I also have a 150. They have their own little space and don't really venture out much. They also get bigger than the most of the other clowns.

One of my local LFS has one that I swear its about foot long in the reef tank because he was mean and so large.

One of my local LFS has one that I swear its about foot long in the reef tank because he was mean and so large.

It's so funny, because they get so big the difference in size from male to female is a lot more obvious than some of the others. My female is probably a good three inches. The male is one inch. He looks like a tiny baby next to her!

Back