Twin spot goby

Twin spots do best in pairs but are still difficult to raise, they will eat most of the pods in a few weeks and must be fed live pods on a continual basis. You will need to add new load every two to three weeks. I had a pair of gobys that I kept for more than a year and they did very well, however the cost of keeping them alive was enormous; about $40 per month. Good luck, they need and eat a lot of food-some time you can get them to eat small particle of good dry pellets as a suppliment not as a ongoing source of food.

I'm with Tom on these little guys, they need lots of food. If you're looking for a goby like that, Hectors, rainfordis or one of the Banded gobies (Amblygobius phalaena) are a much better choice for sleeper type gobies. The bandeds will pick at bryopsis and hair algae as a bonus.

This is the same with dragonets and some blennies like scooter blennies am i right?:unsure:
Yes they require lots of pods in the tank they spend all day hunting and eating and can decimate a tanks pod population very quickly and then starve. You can train or buy a tank raised dragonet which will more readily accept frozen foods.

This is the same with dragonets and some blennies like scooter blennies am i right?:unsure:
Spot on, these little guys also need a lot of additional live foods. Thanks for the added information we sometimes get focused on the question and forget to give a complete answer.

Back