Two quick questions regarding ro units......?

volume7654

Reefing newb
I just recently upgraded my tank from a 30, to a 55, and have been purchasing ro water from my local fish store. i was doing like 5 gallon every 10 or so days on the 30 and that was doing fine, i was thinking that doing a 5 gallon change every week on the 55 should be sufficient, however any opinions on that would be greatly appreciated. Also with the more water i am using the costs of buying water from the fish store are adding up, and i would really like to buy a Ro unit for my home, anyone with any recommendations on a pretty easy to use easy to set up units would be a great help. Also i am running a sump-less system i am not sure if that makes a difference in any of my questions

Thanks in advance,
Mark

A lot of people have different opinions about the site I got my RODI unit from but personally I couldn't be happier. KMD eCommerce Crop.

That's the unit I got which is less than half of what a very basic unit from other sites and my second option cost. I have been using it for over a month and don't have one complaint.

Back